Thursday, May 15, 2008

ANI'S A BIG SISTER! May 15th

Hours worked: (8:15-10:15, 10:45-12:30)

Today was a very exciting day because we told all the preschoolers that Ani had become a big sister yesterday. Sarah McIntyre went to the hosptial yesterday and had her baby girl! It was very exciting and Amy went around asking all the kids what they think Ani's sister's name should be. There were some very interesting names, but my personal favorite was Nicole's name, Molly. The day was pretty normal. The kids were in a great mood and very excited to play. Lindsey played doctor with me during free time. After snack we had morning meeting, but Hannah and I slipped out half way through to go get our yearbooks since they came out today! I ended up having to help Joey hand out the yearbooks to the sophmores because he was by himself. When we got back in it was towards the end of centers so Hannah and I jumped into the ISpy matching game. Next, there was a short puppet show put on by Amy and Raz. Then the kids went outside for a bit. While they were outside I started working on a puppet show that we had found. I had to alter it a bit because it doesn't exactly work so I had to change some of the characters and some of the lines. While I was typing that up, Hannah was coloring some pictures to make a matching game for the school to have. Unfortunatly, there will be no picture tonight because the internet is so slow! Sorry! Until next time!

No comments: